ADMISSION CRITERIA :
- Direct admission upto class V on the basis of previous school records.
- Admission test will be held from class VI onwards.
- Admission for senior secondary classes will depend on the result of the last board examination appeared by the student.
- Separate application for hostel accomodation is to be submitted.
- Each student will have to furnish his/her original certificate and mark sheets along with 3 copies of passport size photographs at the time of admission .
- Decission taken by the admission committee will be considered as the final decission
- If a student takes admission to some other institute after admission to this institute his/her seat will be forfeitted with.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
- Fees for each month must be paid within the 10th of the month.
- Not paying fees for consecutive months will be considered as subject to strike off the name from the register.
- A fee once paid is not refundable or adjustable in any circumstances.
- A student leaving the school in mid session shall have to pay tuition fees for the entire session.
- Transfer without sufficient reason is not allowed.
- Attandance in classes is compulsory. A student attending less than 75% of classes held may be debarred from appearing the examination. Defaulting students will be fined at a specific rate per day.
- A student who is found to violate the rulles and discipline of the school shall be liable to expulsion.
- A student involved in causing damage of any property of the school shall be liable to pay compensation with fine.
- Using mobile phones, chewing gutkhas, chewing gums and spitting on the wall is strictly prohibited within the school premises.
- Parents / guardians are requested to attend the meetings that are called for time to time in order to vote their pace of progress.
- Decission taken by the management will be considered as final.